Although mainly associated with entertainment events, glow stick can also used as safety devices:
· Pack glow sticks in the car for emergency roadside assistance: changing tires, seeking help, etc;
· Store glow stick in offices, residence houses in the event of blackouts or gas leaks;
· Wear glow sticks when out jogging, biking or walking pets in twilight;
· Illuminate dark theatre hallways, pathways with mini glow stick for special events;
· Use glow sticks to provide illumination for campers and divers.
· Glowstick is also given away to trick-or-treaters by local police to increase visibility & safety.
Larger size glow sticks like 12″ glow sticks are typically the brightest readily available. They are widely used at directing traffic, emergency situations, and other night visibility applications.
As Green color glow sticks are the brightest of all, be sure to choose Green when purchasing Emergency or Safety Lightsticks.